- You must be enrolled in CMS in order to participate in the School Choice lottery. Click here to read more about enrollment.
- Current CMS students will receive their student IDs and PINs via letters sent home from school. You may also contact the school’s front office to request the PIN.
- Applications are not first come, first served. As long as you submit your application by the lottery deadline, it will be processed.
- The deadline to submit an application for the lottery is January 21, 2022, at 10:00 p.m.
- Lottery results will be available a few weeks after the lottery closes.
- For other frequently asked questions, visit our FAQ Page here.
To see this year’s lottery presentation, view it here.
Want step-by-step instructions on how to submit a lottery application? Click here for a brief video explanation.
Need to enroll in CMS first?
Please note that the deadline to enroll in order to participate in the lottery has passed. You may still enroll your child as a student for 2022-23, and you will be able to request a transfer into a magnet school with available space beginning in February 2022.
Ready to enter your lottery choices?
Note that the lottery application will be available from December 6, 2021, to January 21, 2022, from 6 a.m. to 10 p.m. each day.